Search This Blog

May 3, 2008

#330 My Last Bunnik ^^

Yesterday i went to bunnik with Shanshan!
It was my last Bunnik!
And i mean it!

I had many coins left the last bunnik!
So my goal was spend all the coins!
At the end of the day i still had some coins left :S
But i gave it all to Shanshan!
Because i mean it! That this was my Last Bunnik ^^

Well Bunnik was fun!
We met there Wailing And Yuang Yuang
I thought we will be with a small group!
But actually it was more than i thougt!
And met new peoples ^^

It wasn't very very very busy!
But it was enough!
Or else there's no place to shake ;) on the dansfloor
~SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE~

There was a Wii Mario Car tournament!
Wehehehe i really want the WII!!
or else have to play at my sis home :(

So i have a good time in bunnik!
If you go the bunnik next time
Remember MOON ^^

Whats next?
Maybe Noxx in Antwerp!
Maybe I Love Asian @ Hollywood in Rotterdam?
We will see

Bye Bye Bunnik ^^

PS: I haven't made so many picas!
But the picas are coming!
Still no wireless :'(

No comments: