Search This Blog

May 23, 2008

#341 Planning of these days!

Busy Busy Busy!

Looklike I'm very busy!
But its really!
I'm 'cleaning' my room!
Its just so messy! 2 weeks already!
I have curtains now ^^ after 4 years!
And some change in my room but you will see it soon ^^

Tomorrow going to OK-bar for the first time!
Shanshan go with me with my sista!
My sista is regular customer there ^^
I really hope they have my songs ^^ LOL

Monday going to Eindhoven!
AHHH... Actually really dont want to go!
But i have to fix some things! So i must!
And maybe lonely only!
But doesnt matter!
I will go shopping ^^
Looking for new shoes and sun glasses ^^

And i have to finish atleat 50 episodes of X-Man this week!
Already watch 28 episode in 5 days!
So easy job!! ^^

Also this week the new serie Honey And Clover is gonna air!
EDDIE PENG^^
But no time to watch!
I have so many watch food that this one is so far away ^^

No comments: