Search This Blog

May 17, 2008

#337 X-Man

Because i dont have wireless internet and my room is a messy!
And i dont want to finish my Smiling Pasta on the TV or PC
I began with the popular Korean gameshow X-Man!

It has 178 episodes! Donno if its included New X-Man!
I really love it!
So funny!!

It started airing in 2003 till april 2007!
Because the 'bad' ratings its cancelled!

It was hosted by Yu Jae-seok, Kang Ho-dong, Kim Jae-dong, Gong Hyung-jin, Park Kyung-lim, and Lee Hyuk-jae, although only the first two were on the program since its inception.

And in each episode there are different guests.
OMG i really know many korean celebrities by name now! LOL

At the start of each episode, one celebrity would be chosen by the producer to be the X-Man, whose main mission was to disrupt his or her team and purposely throw challenges while keeping his or her identity a secret.

Missions consisted of various physical and mental games, including wrestling, "Rock, Paper, Scissors", "Dangyeonhajee", dodgeball, and the like. The missions changed every few months.

I love the Dangyeonhajee game!
The ofcourse game! Its really make me laugh every time!
And the bridge game!
Women can be strong too!! ^^

It took me take a while to watch all the episodes!
So many 'watch food'
But i enjoy it!! ^^

No comments: