Search This Blog

August 21, 2007

#37 Taro Sai Mai Lo ^^

Today Poesan visited me in Beverwijk. We went to the supermarket to buy food! I gonna 'cook' for her. I made salade with roasted grilled chicken, sweet corn soup & Pastry Shells with chicken ragout! It was Yummy Yummy. I Hope! Around 8.30 pm she went home! It was a short time. But am so happy she visited me :)

Later on the day i made Taro Sai Mai Lo. It was easier than easy! Haha. It taste well. Cold or Hot! Really wanne Thanks Chrystal cheche for the recipe!! Its a try!! I made some pica's!! :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damm i wish i didnt left that early from your house..
that taro sai mai lo looks nice!!!
haha maybe next time lah..
xxpoes