Search This Blog

August 5, 2007

#26 Black Market!

I went to the Black Market with Poesan today.
I pick her up @ Heemskerk Station. I was a lil bit late. Hate to walk so far when its SO HOT!!!! But only once!! Now she know the way to my home for the next time! Hihi. First we went to my home, because i had to pick up some clothes for work and then we walked to the Black Market. When we were walking in the streets to the BM, we saw something throught a window from a house near my house. Poesan thought immediately to Shanshan!! So we made a picture for her. HAHA



At the BM, we first went to Chinatown. I 'never' been there before. Only the supermarket. We went there to Supermarket first because we want to buy some Aloe Vera drinks. I thought they only had the original one. NOT. They had many flavours. Like 10 or something. I took Original, Kiwi & Strawberry. Poesan took Strawberry, Apple and Peach. And special for Shanshan we made a pic with the flavour that we bought! :) [and its taste good!! haha ;)]

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The things in Chinatown are very cheap!! I bought a pig telephone hanger, that wil say 'I Love You' when you squeeze it. Also bought a pair of shoes LOL very cute!! & a Photo Frame! We stayed only 1 hour and 30 minutes, because the weather!! We went to the Mac to eat something. I took a Happy Meal with Mcfish, Sprite & Fruitbag and Poesan took a Fishfilet with Icetea. Later we took the train from Beverwijk Station to Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station. Poesan went home and i went to work. It was very very busy!! Peepz are toooo lazy to cook!! LOL

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket*My Happy Meal ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such a fun but freakin hott day!!!
xxx poes..
wanna read your blog about today..
xxpoes