Search This Blog

August 18, 2007

#35 Trip ² Laladam

Yesterday was Tokyo Beach in Baja Beach Club in Rotterdam! ^^

I woke uo at 10.00 am. Because i had to work. It was very busy. Damn busy!! I even don't have time to read the newspaper and have some food! It was busy till when we closed! Poesan went to out Fast Food Corner. I made some 'ras' frites for her. She never heard about it or taste it, so i let her taste. It was YUMYUM. haha. My parents brought us to Haarlem Station, where we started 'our trip' to Rotterdam! There was a collision between Delft Station & Den Haag Station. So we had to change train to get to our final destination. First we changed train in Leiden Centraal where we go to Den Haag Centraal. There we only got a few minutes to go to the another platform where we took the train to Gouda Station. In Gouda Station we took the to our final destination! Rotterdam Central Station! We were 45 minutes delayed! But doesn't matter, because we had to wait @ Chi Ming Kohkoh who arrived later. First we went to 'Doelen Cafe' where we met Sue che. We're waiting for Chi Ming kohkoh. He arrived @ 0.30. So we went to Baja ^^ Ohhhhh its so fun! I made so damn mistake! I was walking with the 'group' around in Baja and i saw someone! We gave eachother 3 kisses and had a quick talk. A few second later I realized that i don't know him LOL. I thought he was a friend of moi but he wasn't him LOL. OMG so stupid and i didn't drink anything yet [ok i had 1 beer LOL]. I saw many familair faces! And i saw 'MONKEYFACE WITH HIS ASS' iewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. BAH!! I played 'chaai moei' with Chi Ming kohkoh & Ken. OMG i haven't played it like 2 years but still can play it HAHA ..... and ..... OMG i drunk so much i didn't even know. I had 8 beer, pasoa with jus & bacardi with coke ^^. We stayed till the end! STILL FUN! HAHA. Chi Ming Kohkoh drove us back to Amsterdam to my sisters home! THANK YOU!!! very nice of you!! The 'next day' Poesan went home & i went to work.

OMG I'm so tired! I still hear 'the music' in my head bouncing around LOL. I really have to go to bed, but still have many things to do so i can't sleep! AND i want to see Minutes To Fame Final!! But it's still not ready with downloading :(.And I still have to wrap the presents that we bought for Shanshan & Burn KTV's. Because i going to her tomorrow night. So i have to finished it all 2day. Well the most things :D. AHHHHHHHHHHHH ALMOST MONDAY..HAHAHAHA KARAOKE!! lol ^^

No comments: