Search This Blog

August 1, 2007

#21 Walibi World ^^

Tuesday 31 July:

Today i went to Walibi World with my little brother and 2 cousins. We decided to go later because it was open till 9.00 pm, so we have many time to play. I slept only 2 hours :S from 8.00 am till 10.00 am. I thought i won't sleep, awake till we leaving home, but NOT! My uncle picked my little brother and moi up @ Lelystad Centrum Station. He brought us [with cousins] to Walibi World! We arrived @ 1.15 pm. Because the weather said it's should be rainy day. I thought it wouldn't be busy. NOT! It was very busy and i haven't feel any rain. So never believe the weather!!! It's not always right!
It was very fun!! Feels like a little child! So fresh! Haha. Too bad 'Superman' was out of order @ the end, so we couldn't ride with it. The Crazy River was around 3.00 am also out of order. But when we get later back. It was over!
We bought 2 pictures. One we made in Goliath with us all and one of The Crazy River only with my 2 Cousins. Also made some pics with my camara. A few. Forget to charge the battery.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



We stayed till the end! Uncle picked us up and brought my little brother and moi to home. Around 0.00 am i was home. Tired!! My bag so heavy!! The oldest one have to carried everything! But it was a happy, nice, funny day!!

1 comment:

shanshan said...

hey soh poh!! heb je veel plezier gehad in wailibiiietje.. zo te lezen wel :D ik ben nu bij hoisan :D blijf vandaag bij dr slapen =) ik spreek je later.. no need to miss me :P