Search This Blog

August 4, 2007

#25 Waiting ~^ Searching

It's almost 5.00 am and still awake. There was bunnik, but i didn't go. ^^ LOL. Next coming up party is 17 August Human On Tour: Tokyo Beach in Rotterdam ^^



I waiting for my downloads!! Challenge of the Stars [ep. 17] & 最緊要進步[ep.20]. I hope its done in 30 minutes :). Because want to watch it before i go to bed!~

Yesterday Poesan called me around 3.30 pm. She can't meet us @ Monday, because she have to work. She looked wrong! :(. Now Shanshan & Moi are alone?!? Or maybe someone else is coming too?? I don't know. Want to go to Amsterdam have dinner with Poesan, but we will see lah.

Someome have the KTV of Miriam Yeung & Edmond Leung: 滾 ?? Please send to me!! I really want it. Want to 'learn' it ^^. Also looking for Chew Sin Huey, I Believe ^^. Now trying to sing some other KTV's like Bianca Bai's Scared In the Dark & Chew Sin Huey's Yesterday ^^. But still so bad my chinese ^^.


*梁漢文 Edmond Leung & 楊千嬅 Miriam Yeung - 滾
*石欣卉 Chew Sin Huey - I Believe

This the MV version! I want KTV version :$

白歆惠 Bianca Bai - 怕黑

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how sweet of you! to consider to hav dinner with me haha..
we'll see about it later..
i'll call ya at work then.. see ya tomorrow .. i hate mosquitos my mosquitos bites are soo big en red en itchy I LOOK HORRIBLE!!
whaaaaaa wanna cry..
xxpoes