Search This Blog

August 7, 2007

#29 'Home' Work ^~

Today i stayed home. I often stay home on my day off! LOL. So its weird that am home. My little brother thought the same. Atleast i could have a long lie!! I woke up around 6.00 PM. Maybe i could lie longer, but Polly called me & my brother was annoying me because he had hungry. BUT it was so nice! LOL

Its a long time ago that i've cooked! I made corn soup with chicken, chicken fillet with mushrooms & onions with sauce, potatoes & ready to hand eggsalade.

The corn soup doesn't looklike corn soup. But it taste very well. My little brother asked me to make it again! :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


After dinner and washing the dishes. I went upstairs to iron clothes. And after that i clean up the back garden. There was many weeds. I removed many of it with some help from my little brother. It took us a hour to do it! And i cut in my vinger :(. After that I dusted some furnitures. :)
I really haven't do so many 'home'work lately. So i'm proud at myself! LOL

1 comment:

Rain said...

Ehmmm...wanneer ga je nou eten voor mij maken? Die maissoep ziet er wel ymmy uit. En die onion cakes wil ook wel proeven.,,,mmmmmm