Search This Blog

May 26, 2012

#1799 Korean School 2.9 + Starbucks

Because it's 'luilak' the noise outside woke me up @ 5 AM..
And I slept around 2 AM ..
Damn only 3 hours!!

The weather is killing me
Its damn hot .. nice to wear a dress ^.^
I hardly can wear one hehe

Today we also a pre-exam
I didn't study for it ..
I don't have time for it now ..

I know I didn't make it well
BUT for now I really don't care
I will try my best on the real exam in September

I really got problems with listening and writing
Reading really has less problems!!
I don't know .. maybe I will stop after this semester
I need to wait till I finish this semester before I make a decision


After school we got some lunch @ ..
I forgot the name of it .. Its to long LOL
I just took some snacks ..
Not so into rice or noodles on this hot sweaty day!!


Just 2 snacks with chicken and a fried banana
This fried banana is different than the Chinese one
Do they used different bananas?

The group pic made with Avreyl's phone
And I also took a shot with my little sister #17 Lae
The sunglasses gang! HAHA
My sunglasses really suit my dress ...
LOVE IT!


After dinner we got Starbucks
I'm always happy when they write my name right!!
And now someone wrote 4 right LOL
Frappucino babe!!
Yeah I'm addicted!!




No comments: