Search This Blog

May 14, 2012

#1787 Fresh Air

So what did I do @ my day off?
I went to the beach with Avreyl
Not to sun but to take fresh air ..
It was just damn freaky cold ..
BUT it was really nice!!
Haven't been there for a while ..
Just so nice hear the sea and the wind ...


Before we went to Amsterdam to have dinner
We had some lunch near the beach ..
So we also can take advance from the toilet to clean us up form all the sand
We both took an egg dish
This my omelet with bacon and cheese ..
It was tasty ...
BUT seriously to less cheese LOL ..


So we went to Amsterdam to have our dinner together with JT
His pizza took to long that I eat my cold Papparella Aglio E Olio
BUT still love it .. This time I asked for extra cheese LOL

This I also took a dessert: Riso Al Latte Con Frutti
It's rice dessert with fruit
Well this time it's cherry
Not really like cherry but still OK LOL ..
Next time again LOL ..
Vapiano addicted! LOL

No comments: