Search This Blog

May 19, 2012

#1791 Korean School 2.8

I woke up to late ..
BUT was still on time ..
The weather also gave me a shock
18 degrees? Are you kidding??
It looks so cold ..
BUT still worn something 'short'


Actually we got a mid-term test ..
BUT it's moved to next week ..
HMM I don't know if I gonna make it ..
Because the upcoming week is so busy ..

OH gosh I don't know anymore about all the grammars ..
I only know when my teacher asked me to make a sentence with 'shipoyo'
I suddenly said oppa bokoshipoyo .. LOL ..
And he was keep asking who? where blabla
So embarrassing but it's really non of his business LOL..


It was so awkward @ school
I just don't know what to do about it
The ambiance isn't the same anymore ..
I'm thinking to stop after this semester but still ..

After school I went to MAC to have lunch with some friends
Well actually If I know we gonna eat MAC I will go to the city with my other friends!
BUT It was still nice because haven't talk to them for a while

Well I took a Happy meal and I got this
Pokemon is back? LOL
So cute .. I will give it to my sister Lae ..
For her collection LOL




BUT yesterday I also had MAC ..
SO BAD BAD !!!


And also got my portion of SB this week!!
Only this girl wrote my name wrong ..
MON? with a smiley ..
LOL so funny!!



No comments: