Search This Blog

May 21, 2012

#1795 One Month

Today my day off!
Goal is to find a dress for a wedding 
And in the night to have dinner with the family

Together with my mother to shop shop in Amsterdam
Her goal was to go to PC .. LOL
She looks more like my sister ...
I KNOW!!!


Well I'm not sure if this gonna be my dress for the wedding
BUT It's my first opinion now ..
Only it's a little but transparent ..
Donno what to do about it yet LOL

If I chose this dress I still need to find shoes!
AIGOOO out of time ...
It's already next week ..


We got dinner @ Oriental City 
Celebrating Sister's birthday and "one month" anniversary from baby Quinten
Well these are the food ..
Most of the food ..
Mostly are seafood ...

OH gosh it's so delicious!!
Haven't eat real Chinese food for a while!
Want to 747 again lol





The ladies and the baby
Together with my mother, sister and Quinten





No comments: