Search This Blog

July 22, 2010

#1114 M.I.T



I start with the Taiwanese serie:
霹靂MIT: M.I.T = Mysterious Incredible Terminator

I suddenly want to watch it when I was surfing online!
BUT Huang Hong Sheng is the big reason!
After Letter 1949 I love him!! HAHAHA

This serie is about a team M.I.T that protecting Sheng Ying University and solve mysteries crimes.
A serie with mystery, crime and love! I LIKE!!

Arron Yan of Fahrenheit, Gui Gui, former member of Hey Girl, Huang Hong Sheng, Lu Ting Wei & Fan Fan they forming the M.I.T. and are the main characters in here!



My first serie of Gui Gui! I always watch her in Blacky Society and I know I was very irritating to her voice! But she's very funny
My second serie of Arron Yan! I saw him in KO One before! He's always got so mysterious character So does this one!
My second serie of Huang Hong Sheng! Actually 3th but I can't remember him in KO One LOL but neway I LOVE HIM ^^
My thirth serie of Lu Ting Wei! I love him in Bump Off Lover together with Angela Zhang!
My First serie of Fan Fan 'Jie'!!! Always see her in variety show so this is something different!

Other cast are Tian Li, Zhang Shan Jie & Honduras
There are also many guest starring in several cases!

This serie got 24 episodes!
I'm watching the DVD version.
The TV version got 16 episodes!

No comments: