Search This Blog

July 12, 2010

#1095 Chill Out ^^

Finally my day off and it's raining!
How sucks is that!

Today chilling with my girl Polly in Rotterdam ^^
First to Primark!
The collection really sucks!!
The first time was the best and spent the most!
But lucky I could catch a lil bit of accessoires



So cute and so cheap!
Also a bag for stuff so not using it as my handbag ^^

In the city I finally scored a dress from Berska that was in sale ^^
And blush from Mac!
I never use Mac but it was limited and it was really beautiful with the golden glitters ^^
AND FINALLY The Restless DVD!!!!



Try to get the BB 9700
Finally I got it!
BUT that stupid salesman made a mistake that I couldn't use it directly!
Tomorrow I have to go to the shop again to fix it!

We had dinner @ Cafe Plein
YUM YUM Spareribs! It's really a long time ago!
Polly took the Calamaris ^^ To take revenge on Spain?
NO it's just delicious ^^



It was a nice day with my girl!
Next week she's gonna go on holiday for 2 weeks!
Gonna miss her already ^^

No comments: