Search This Blog

July 4, 2010

#1076 Pandamen



I gonna start with a new Taiwanese serie:
Pandamen aka 熊貓人

It's a co-operation with Mainland China

Its a fantasy, sci-serie that happened in 2030. Where Super Pandaman and Pandaman fight to the evil corporation headed by Can Lang

Jay Chou producing, directing and starring in it!
He's only starring in a guest role!
He strongly support Nan Quan Mama, which he helped develop.
So Devon Song & Yuhao taking the male lead!
The female leaders are newcomer Jessie Chiang together with Mainland actress Tiffany Yang.
Its the first time I see a serie of them so no comment on it yet!
I only know Yuhao is HOT & I like the theme by Devon & Yuhao and the sub by Jessie Chiang!

Other Cast are Guo Xiao Zhong, Wang Jing, Li Jie, Li Guo Xiu, Tian Jing Chun, Jiu Kong, An Ze Hao & many others

There are also many guest starring by Eric Tsang, Will Pan, Jerry Yan, Will Liu & Shawn Yue

This serie contains 20 episodes!
I hope I gonna like it or I get bored!

No comments: