Search This Blog

December 30, 2009

#933 Rosy Business



A little bit late but I started with it!
It won so many awards so I think it's worth it!
Yes Rosy Business aka 巾幗梟雄

The story is about a the biggest rice company in Wuxi own by Cheung Kiu. He marries his fourth wife Hong Po Kei and gives ownership to her after he dies. In her eyes, the eldest son Cheung Bit Man is not suitable heir, and guides second son Cheung Bit Ching to become the family heir. On the other hand, Chai Kau, a poor but wise urchin - through his wit and dedication, slowly works his way up in the company
[credits wiki.d-addict.com]

The cast are Wayne Lai, Sheren Tang, Elliot Yue, Susan Tse, Ron Ng, Kiki Sheung, Kara Hui, Pierre Ngo, Nancy Wu, Suki Chui, Kelvin Leung, Lee Sing Ching etc.

I'm not so into the cast!
Nancy Wu is my favorite!
But Ron Ng is coming back in My favo list after watching The Four!

This serie contains 25 episodes!


No comments: