Search This Blog

December 20, 2009

#920 Ghost Whisperer



20 days for 3 seasons aka 62 episodes of Ghost Whisperer!
It's quite fast for me!
But lately got nothing to do!
So keep watching!
But how fast it is its not faster than CSI:NY ^^

The story is much creepier than I though
Some scenes are just not watchable for me!
Tooo scary and tooo creepy!

I love the co-operation between the cast!
Love Melinda & Jim!
Jim is so sweet!
Always support his wife Melinda!
In what she's doing and believing in her!

Also like Rick Payne!
But too bad he's leaving in the first episode of the next season!
I like his funny character in here.
Helping Melinda in different cases.

I like Andrea more than Delia!
But too bad Andrea already cross over!
The old Ned is quite handsome hahahah

Cast:
Jennifer Love Hewitt - Melinda Gordon
David Conrad - Jim Clancy
Aisha Taylor - Andrea Marino [S1-S2]
Jay Mohr - Rick Payne [S2-S4]
Camryn Manheim - Delia Banks [S2-]
Tyler Patrick Jones/Christoph Sanders - Ned Banks [S2-]



Waiting for Season 4!
Also waiting for:
Bones Season 4
Lost Season 6
CSI:NY Season 6

Hope it coming soon because I can't wait

No comments: