Search This Blog

December 17, 2009

#918 Three In A Row!

OK this post is from Sunday!
I watched 3 movies after Sanda!
My Best Friend's Girl, Horton & One Missed Call!
Just a short view what I think about the movie!

is
I badly want to see My Best Friend's Girl the time when it was airing in the cinema!
But no one want to go with me! Or better no time!
I was so crazy like Dane Cook in Employee Of The Month that I want so movies from him! So I still want to see the one with Jessica Alba! Something with Chuck!
But back to the movie!
The movie sucks!? Isn't it?
There were a few funny scenes but it was not that good that I expected!
Rating: 7.1


I watched Horton in Dutch Version LOL
I got nothing so do so I watched this cartoon!
Quite funny but also Quite dumb!
Life on a 'pearl' on a flower? LOL
Rating: 7.4


One Missed Call remake from the Japanese Version was the last!
I actually forgot what happened in the Jap. Version.
But I totally know it was much creepier than this version!
I like Kou more than Shannyn
But after all Horror Remake Sucks! Like The Eye!
Rating: 6.2

No comments: