Search This Blog

December 27, 2009

#928 Christmas Time!

I was so happy that I don't have to work with Christmas
I have arranged my Christmas days!
BUT It's ruined by a dog!!!
I'm bitten by a dog!
I spend more than an hour in the hospital!
Medicines and bandage DAMMIT

Actually I suppose to go to Eindhoven to have Christmas night with Wing Yu & Xi!
But I couldn't catch the last train!
So I changed the plane! Sanda bar!
So stupid! Because no alcohol allowed for me!
And No KTV songs anymore!

I slept @ my sis place!
LOL slept till 5.00 PM!
I was too tired I think!
I took the train to Gilze-Rijen to have dinner with my girl POPO
I was only a little bit too late! 9.00 PM instead of 5/6.00 PM
It was a long time ago I went there!
Just staying home watching Christmas movies ^^

Next day and my last day off!
I woke up @ 10.00 AM
Thanks for Polly's father to bring me to Dordrecht Station!
I was 13.00 PM in Amsterdam! SHOPPING ~~
I went Christmas shopping!
A little bit late but better late than never!
OMG I spend 5 hours of shopping in the centre of Amsterdam and spend more than 400 euros!
I'm really broke now!!

We had Christmas dinner @ Japan Inn
I got 4 square dishes and 4 leaves clover choco from my sis & CK



After dinner we got after party @ my sis place!
I touch the alcohol! BAD BAD BAD
And OMG sleep only 2 hours!
DIE HARDS till 11.00 AM! LOL
It was really a fun time!
Hope next time again! HAHAHAHA

No comments: