Search This Blog

December 29, 2009

#931 Amsie >.<

Yesterday My day off was fucked!
I woke up so early to have a check on my dog bite!
But after 1 hour and 30 min they said 'Sorry, you are on the wrong adress'!!
WTF I waited so long and after they tell me you don't have to come here!
I was pissed off!

We went Amsie to shop in 'The Bijenkorf' for 3 hours!
Just keep my mother company!
Because I already shoped last Saturday!

Todat I went to Amsterdam again!
I woke up so early for my dog bite!
The doctor said its OK can take my bandage off ^^ YEAH!
Thanks Chi Hon to pick me up to Amsterdam!
I went Yamcha with Sis, Chi Hon and Marco!
And after went shopping!
Just a little time before work!
RIVER ISLAND BIG SALE!!
OMG I'm gonna looklike my sister!
I bought 2 pairs of shoes again!
Tomorrow Shopping again, because still need a dress!

No comments: