Search This Blog

November 30, 2009

#904 Utrecht - Amsie

Last Day Of November and my day off!
Today My Mother, Sis & I went to Utrecht for shopping!
I didn't know Utrecht Station has a Starbucks!
I was happy I could get a nice White Caffe Mocha ^^
For a early day [2.00 PM LOL]

Shopping In Utrecht Is boring!
Most of the shop are the same!
Only like it because Mediamarkt is in the city!
And not far far away!

I was happy they got Ghost Whisperer for a cheap price!
So I bought 3 seasons!
I'm so happy with it!
Because I always want to buy it but way to expensive and now its only €17,99 for one season! YEAH got watch food for tonight!

I also bought 2 duckies!
One with Follow Your Dreams and another something about Friends!
Their were very cheap! So I bought the 2 nicest one! ^^
I don't have made any pictures!
Will come later!


We went to Humpreys in Amsterdam for dinner!
I always want to try it so now is my change!
I was so snugging to the dessert from Coconut Ice Cream!
I took lobster soup and salmon!
€22,50 is not expensive! And I enjoyed it!
Although there was plastic in my dessert LOL
Some picas!


No comments: