Search This Blog

November 23, 2009

#897 Bday Dinner - DELAY!

Today My Birthday Dinner with my family!
Well Family! My Father & Little Brother couldn't make it, because many many traffic jam! So Only with my mother, sis & Cheung Kowk!

First I went shopping with my mother in Amsterdam city!
We were very late so it was really fast!
I got a purple long shirt of River Island & some sale accessories from H&M!

We went dinner @ Japan Inn!
It's really a long time ago!
I don't want to eat All You Can Eat and actually we went to the Korean but it was a little bit to far!
My sis gave me a pair of boots for my bday!
She knows I will never buy 'expensive' shoes!
So she get me one!
LOL They are warm and comfortable!



Look how nice & romantic 'Leidse Square' is!
So Christmas feel! Although I hate the weather TOOO COLD!!

No comments: