Search This Blog

November 26, 2009

#899 What's Next?

Whats Next?
I'm done with Lost Season 5!
It was so exciting that I'm graving for Season 6!
BUT Season 6 is gonna air in USA in February 2010!
That means FAR FAR away from DVD! LOL

It so pity Dan & Juliette are gone!
I was so in tears when it happened!
Hope they got many screen time as guest starring in Season 6!
Boone, Shannon & Charlie are also have guest starring in S6
And Claire is gonna back in the leading role!


Miles, Charlotte, Sawyer, Juliette, Daniel!
My Favo In Season 5!
Don't Like The Side of Jack!

**

Where THA F*** is Bones Season 4!
I expecting it very soon! LOL
Because USA is airing Season 5 already!
I want to see the episode with the grave digger!
Because that episode wasn't done yet!
Well wait wait wait!

**

AND CSI:NY Season 6 of course!
Currently Airing In USA
So expecting it next year August & October on DVD
SO FAR FAR AWAY!

**

So whats next serial?
Singapore? Taiwan? TVB? Heroes?
Or pick up some movies?
We will see >.<
I can't make a choice!

No comments: