Search This Blog

November 5, 2009

#875 Man In Charge



Started with a new serial.
This time back to a TVB serial Man in Charge aka 幕後大老爺
It aired in April this year
I'm not suppose to watch it but when I saw a little part of it, I though hmmm interesting. So I hope so!

Its an ancient serial about government.
The young county official and the adviser became good friends! But the friendship is ruined when the young county official became selfish! Other side the adviser got problems with his wife and his new lover LOL
Its always the same with ancient serial LOL

The main cast are Kenneth Ma, Kate Tsiu, Leila Tong & Matthew Ko!
I'm not really into the cast.
Only Leila actually!
And I want to watch how Matthew is doing onscreen ^^

Other cast are Gordon Liu, Joel Chan, Lau Kong, Kara Hiu, Ben Wong etc

This serial contains 20 episodes

No comments: