Search This Blog

June 2, 2009

#768 The Dream-Catchers



Starting a Singapore serie!
The Dream-Catchers aka 未来不是梦
I want to watch it earlier but i had to finished my USA series first!

This serie contains 3 of the 7 princesses! Jesseca, Rui En & Dawn!
I don't know but if Jeanette became 'a jie' than Paige should be one of the princesses, but i thought it wasn't so she's not a princess 'yet'!
But she's also in here!
The male leaders are Tay Ping Hui, Shaun Chen & Elvin Ng!
Nat Ho is also in it with debuting star Zhang Zheng Huan!

Other Cast are Richard Low, Lin Meijiao, Wang Huaqing & Eelyn Kok

The relationship is like this
*< -Zhang Zheng Huan - > Jesseca < - > Tay Ping Hui < - Paige - >
[ not sure but i think Paige and Zhang Zheng Huan loves eachother, because the pre]
*Eelyn Kok - > Shaun Chen < - > Rui En < - Elvin *Dawn < - > Nat

I'm happy there are many of my favo stars in here!
I hope more scenes of Paige!
And I love the relationship from Jesseca & Tay Ping Hui more than Rui En & Shaun!

This drama is about engineering! Hope this one is better than The Peak!
Because that was also about that kind of stuffs!
And it was very boring! so fingers cross!

It contains 20 episodes!

No comments: