Search This Blog

June 25, 2009

#790 HapB

Happy Birthday To Paige Chua
She became 28 years


I'm so jealous @ the peeps who can celebrated birthday with stars! :P
And also in this situation! :P
Although I'm very happy for the peeps who can celebrate with her!
Hope Paige 'Jie' had a nice birthday ^^

She's a former model and now actress from Mediacorp
She was nominated for Best Newcomer Awards 2009 but lost to Dai Yang Tian!
Although I think she deserve it more!

She got 5 series on her list
La Femme, Just In Singapore, Crime Busters X2, The Dream-Catchers & Your Hand In Mine!
The first 2 I haven't watch!
In Crime Busters X2 she was fabulous as Yu Jie and Love her In The Dream-Catchers as Tomboy Xiao Wei with Zhang Zhen Huang ^^
Your Hand In Mine is gonna air @ 11 November ^^ My Birthday ^^
A 110 episode long serie ^^

But after all I hope all her wishes come true ^^
Supporting ~~~

x

No comments: