Search This Blog

June 6, 2009

#773 Paige Chua 蔡琦慧

She became one of my favo stars of Singapore
Paige Chua 蔡琦慧



Started like her in the serie Crime Busters X2
It was also my first serie of her
Because i haven't watch Just In Singapore [her debut serie] and La Femme!
She raised in my top 5 together with Rui En, Joanne Peh, Yvonne Lim & Fann Wong after finished The Dream-Catchers
Her performance was great!
An other side of her!
Instead of being pretty she just acted like a tomboy
What was really a challange I think
Although her scenes weren't many!
But for me she did a great job!
I really like her in here with Zhang Zheng Huan ^^



I'm looking forward to her new serie Your Hand In Mine [180 episode]
And hope to see her in many other series in the futures

Some stars don't react @ your comment
Some do!
Beside Joanne, Paige is the second who reply me
And I'm very happy with it ^^



[credits picture to http://paigechua.weebly.com/]

No comments: