Search This Blog

June 12, 2009

#780 Bags


Searching for a new bag!
I really need one!
Some bags I like:


Christian Dior Trotter Romantique Flap Bag:
I like the leather bow and the colour is very nice!
Think very suit for the summer ^^
Don't know if its still available
Because it said it was $757 @ Diablo
But the link was dead!



The pink one is very nice too ^^


It's homemade by someone
But I couldn't find any info about it!
I like it because Its big and like the colour with the rose!




Just a simple bag for shopping!
Love 4 leaves clover!



Juicy Couture 'Baby Fluffy - Butterfly' Satchel:
Nice colours with a nice bag hanger!
Very casual!
Which colour is better?
I prefer the pink one ^^
$278 @
Nordstrom

Funny Bag LOL:



Chicken Bag
A bag for carrying your chicken and egg books, games and other literacy activities
U can buy it
here for $35
There's also many cute/funny things

2 comments:

Rain said...

I like the CD & Juicy bags!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

that dior bag is so sweet :)