Search This Blog

November 25, 2008

#530 Prezzies 'Part 2'

Most of my birthday present are still @ my sis place!
But i got some home ^^
Let me show you ^^


Leg Magic From Shanshan, Wailing, Jukki, Ivy, Tommy, Franklin, Pokee & Keu ^^
Yeah i really must keep fit ^^
My goal is 48 KG LOL
But I'm happy with this prezzie ^^
And thanks Tommy for bringing it to me ^^


Strawberry 100% Vol 6! From Pokee!
He first bought Vol 5 but i had it already HAHA
After he ordered it online and got it today @ home YEAH
'Reading Food' ^^


Wii Fit from My Sis Rain & CK ^^
I really want this one!
Because could work on my balance LOL
Its quite difficult :P


Guitar Hero from Polly, Jenny & Ken
Yeah also want this ^^
Polly didn't forgot it ^^
OMG easy is easy but after it darn difficult >.<

Got more ^^ hopely get it fast!
Because missing some things ^^
Like the home shoes & the four leaves collier ^^

No comments: