Search This Blog

November 8, 2008

#512 AMS Day

What i suprise on my work!
Guess who visited me ^^
Yups Shanshan & Anita!

It was a great time!
Shanshan was with the car so it was easy to go somewhere where i want!
So we went to a market to buy an aquarium!
Because Yinyin's broken!
And now i got a new one
Next post more!! ^^

We just chat a while and decided to go to bunnik
LAST MINUTE ^^
And so sweet of Shanshan!
She picked me up @ my home ^^

Really a mess
Because i had no idea what to wore!
So a short pant with a transparent blue top!
HMMMMM...low shoulder LOL

Bunnik was nice
But not so busy!
As usually!
Thanks Franklin for the free entree ^^
Make picas, but very ugly!
Only this one LOL ^^



I stayed @ Shan's place!
I was really lazy to get up!
But Shan so nice make noodles soup!
LOL

But Thanks Shanshan & Anita!
Was a nice day <3

No comments: