Search This Blog

November 14, 2008

#519 Proud of Twins

I'm a little bit sick!
Yesterday I want to sleep early but i couldn't sleep!
Just lying in me bed around 0.00 AM with open eyes!
So i thought lets watch a serie!

I was cleaning up my dvd's and bump into an old serie!
Proud of Twins aka The Invincible Duo
Just watching the first episode!
But it was quite funny/good!
So i keep watching!
OMG i watched 9 episodes :S
Till 6.00 AM!



This serie contains 40 episodes!
Starring Dicky Cheung & Nicholas Tse as the main charachters!
I always like Dicky in any serie!
He's FUNNY!! ^^
The Girl Leaders are main star actress Fan Bing Bing & Yuan Quan
After Princess Returning Pearl Fan Bing Bing getting more and more famous!
And really like her onscreen!
Also Starring: Tsui Kam Kong, Wu Qing Zhe, Bai Xue, Kong Lin, Ni Jing Yang, Sun Peng,
Yang Xue & Yumiko Cheng!

Guest Starring: Raymond Wong & Sun Fei Fei ^^

No comments: