Search This Blog

November 23, 2008

#525 Do You Wanne Be My Hero ^^


Finally finished season 1 of Heroes!
I don't know but i don't want to watch S2 after finishing S1 >.<
Maybe because its short -->> 11 episodes >.<
And my sis told me that S2 wasn't good like S1!

Neway i love S1 ^^
I will never start watching it actually >.<
But that day @ my sis place she started watching it so do I
And its great ^^

So many 'Heroes' >.<
Never thought there will be so many!
Zachary Quinto's charachter Sylar is really scary
Maybe the score/music makes it like that!
Hayden Panettiere's charachter Claire Bennet's power is so creepy >.<
The bones iewwww >.<
Most i like Masi Oka's charachter Hiro Nakamura's power
If i could stop the time, back in the time i will really do it :)
To change everyhting ^^

Well **** rating
You will see when i gonna watch S2 ^^

No comments: