Search This Blog

November 24, 2008

#527 Movie Day >.<

I was really bored >.<
Actually want to watch a new serie
But the one that i wanne watch i didn't burn it yet!
So i chose some old movies to rewatch ^^
And i really rewatch it many times already >.<
Horror, Comedy, Action
I totally watched 4 movies >.<


The first one was a 2004 movie My Sweetie ^^
I like this movie because its so funny!
And i like the hair washing scene from main characters Sammy & Stephy!
Its so romantic >.<
Starring: Sammy, Stephy, Gaile Lok, Crystal Tin, Emme Wong, Ella Koon, Kary Ng, Monie Tung, Yan Ng, Kayle Kwan etc


The second one was from 2003 The Park
A horror movie!
I'm not really into it!
But its one of my favorite!
And i don't know why >.<
Maybe because Edwin ^^ & Cheung Wing Hong ^^
But i hate clowns!!!
Its a co-operation with Thailand!
Cast: Bobo Chan, Tiffany Lee, Derek Tsang, Cheung Wing-Hong, Edwin Siu, Kara Hui, Cherman Boonyasak, Matthew Paul Dean, Pubate Maganit, Chalerm Taweebot


Thirth movie was also a 2003 movie Fate Fighter.
A movie with Nick Cheung is always good!
He's very 'dry' in here LOL
But i like watching this movie ^^
And it has Anson & Rico
Starring: Nick Cheung, Kristy Yeung, Alex To, Sam Lee, Tricia Chan, Anson Leung, Rico Kwok, Alfred Cheung, Joe Junior, Amanda Lee, Claire Yiu, Thomas Lam


Last movie is my favorite movie!!
A movie from 2002 So Close!
Its really a must watch movie!
I love the fighting scenes between the 3 main charachters!
And the relationship between the sisters!
MUST WATCH :P
Starring: Shu Qi, Vicki Zhao, Karen Mok, Song Seung-Heon, Michael Wai, Deric Wan, Yasuaki Kurata, Sek Sau, Richard Mamood

All movies i bought @ vcd
So wanne see it?
Just ask me LOL

No comments: