Search This Blog

September 21, 2008

#459 Ok-Bar Part 7

OMG what a day in OK-Bar!
I really should go home!
But i just want to stay longer!
But that was wrong!!

Thanks for peeps who caring me!
Even peeps who doesn't know me cared about me!!
Where are the other peeps who know me!?
I really have to fix things out!

MY APOLIGIZE FOR THE PEEPS THAT I DISTURBED!

Neway.....I SONG FOR THE FIRST TIME COURAGE FROM FISH LEONG ^^
I sung a little bit wrong!
But nobody heard it i think ^^
So it goes well .. Next time again ^^
Angela Zhang's 'Heaven's Pocket' wasn't so good!
The tune wasn't good ^^
But Lydia was good! HAHAHA maybe because i drunk something already ^^
Next time gonna sing a duet with somebody! HAHAHAHAHA
If we both are there oe oe oe HAHAHAHAHA ^^
But after all it was a nice day ^^
next week again <3

No comments: