Search This Blog

September 10, 2008

#445 Day Out

AIYYYYYYY I only slept 4 hours:S
I slept around 8.00/8.30 AM :S
And woke up around 12.00

I went to Alkmaar to meet Shanshan ^^
Actually meet eachother around 2.00 PM
But she asked me to go earlier ^^
Nothing to do ^^ Just WU LIAO-EN
Searching for an ILA outfit LOL
Just bought a Yellow top and some trash!
Yeah i love trash!!
I bought the DVD Box The Prince & Me
I still want to see that romantic movie ^^
And bought a Glow in the dark Care Bear
I love dolls ^^ Its just so cute!!!
My room is full of Trash ^^
need to clean it up again >.>

Photobucket

After 3 hours i took the train to work again ^^
Bought some snacks from the BK for my mother & I ^^
OMG that Hot Chilli Chicken was really HOT!!
But i love my Long Chicken with Cheese & Bacon HAHHAAHA ^^

No comments: