Search This Blog

September 1, 2008

#435 LV deux

Today i went with my mother to Amsterdam
I was very tired, because only slept 3 hours!
We met a friend of my mother first.
We went to Yamcha!
Long time ago that i did that before!
The 'chicken feet without bone' are so yummy!! ^^
After we shopped a while!
I was looking for an outfit for bunnik, but i couldn't found any!
Well i bought a pink shirt from Zara!
I didn't try it so don't know if its fit me, because very low :p

After we went to the 'PC'
First went to Chanel shop!
i don't like Chanel so much!
Its mostly the same and always the same colour!
Then we went to LV shop!
I was searching for an wallet!!
But i couldn't find any that i like!
They have the same print like my bag!
But its so small and fast dirty!
After a while there i choice a big wallet, that was in the original LV print.
I Like the style but i don't like the print!
But then my mother saw a 'little bag' that has the same print as my bag but then in another colour!
Well i really like it. Only its a bag and not a wallet!
But because there's a zipper on the back i realize that i also can used it like a wallet ^^
So i took the 'bag wallet' ^^
My mother took the big wallet, what was my first choice!!
My auntie bought a limited edition bag!
It was really a beauty. But very expensive for LV ^^

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Later we went to Taste of Culture [again ^^]
My father brought my lil bro to amsie to have dinner with us!
And meeting My sister there!
Meanwhile i went first to H&M to buy a pair of shoes!
Because my pumps were killing me ^^ LOL

OK Taste of Culture!
Well we took the Seafood with Curry!
That expensive plate that Shanshan advised me ^^
And some other dishes! Always the same ^^
After we split up and went home!! ^^

I got my second LV thing ^^
very happy about it
OMG now am telling about LV!
I saw a sunglasses so beauty from LV
It has that icon from Lv 'on' the glasses!
Just so 4 leaves clover ^^

No comments: