Search This Blog

September 16, 2008

#452 Moon festival in HC

Today or better Yesterday went to Amsie with my mother!
First shopping then HC
We arrived around 4 PM in Amsie!!
SHOP SHOP SHOP ^^
I bought 2 pink top, grey shirt, one white strapless top and a yellow dress!!
HMMMMMM only clothes :s
I really need a short pant for clubbing! LOL



After we went to HC to have dinner!
And 'celebrating' the Moon festival and watching Miss China Benelux Pageant
First waited for my sister and Shanshan!
My sis took a 3 course menu!
Start with a toast with eel and bacon, main course steak with gratin and desert 3 color ice, that Shan & I eat it ^^
Mother took a sea bar with king crab and mashed potatoes with spring onion.
Shan took Salmon with fries!
And I took Chicken Shoarma with fries!
That i only eat a little! :s
The potatoes from my mother was delicious ^^







WEHEHEHEHE they didn't gave Moon cakes away this year!!
And all that i want was a Moon cake!
I like MOON cakes!
Because MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON LOL ^^

I didn't stayed till the end!
Lazy to wait for my parents!
So Shan & I took the last train to home! ^^
Was a nice day!!
Thank Shan to keep me company ^^

No comments: