Search This Blog

September 17, 2008

#455 Sisley Outlet Store

Today i went to the Sisley Outlet Store in Amsterdam
I slept @ my sis place, because we had to wake up very early!!
Well woke up around 8.45 AM!
Pfff just slept 4 hours! Because watching movies ^^
Well the store was open @ 9.30 AM
But when we arrived there @ 9.15 AM
It was already open and darn busy!!
I only bought a long shirt/dress, 2 shirts, a short pant and a dolly bag ^^
I really don't like the autumn/winter collection! ^^
Just not my style!! ^^
The things that i bought are more suited for clubbing
Nahh maybe one not, i like the style ^^
My sis did very good job HAHAHAHA ^^




We stayed there for 2 hours!
Very short! Last time was 3 hours LOL
After After we also went to the Mediamarkt!
Bought a headset! So i can skype with friends! ^^

No comments: