Search This Blog

April 27, 2008

#324 Strictly Come Dancing Season 2 ^^

Yeah!
I really doesn't know there is season 2!
There already aired 3 episodes! ^^
Thanks to my sister who told me ^^
The contestants are

Hunan:
張峻寧
東方
高梓淇
李承鉉
俞灝明
楊若兮
李霽霞
婉通塔
牛萌萌
陳露

Photobucket

TVB:
胡定欣 Nancy Wu
王君馨 Grace Wong
胡杏兒 Myolie Wu
湯盈盈 Angela Tong
伍咏薇 Christine Ng
郭政鴻 Derek Kwok
洪天明 Timmy Hung
鄭嘉穎 Kevin Cheng
馬國明 Kenneth Ma
關禮傑 Eddie Kwan

I really don't know the Hunan Contestants!
Maybe if i see a pic from them or see their movie list!
Maybe i will now! But the names really say nothing!
Wonder or there any handsome.cute boy in it ^^
Like in the first season was Jason ^^

Photobucket

I supporting MISS HK 2007 Runner Up & Miss Photogenic Grace Wong & Nancy Wu
Its my second time to watch Grace Wong after MISS HK
Also supporting Kevin Cheng & Kenneth ^^
Why no Bosco or Raymond :( Think there are busy!

Actually i never blog the last episode of the first season!
Because my harddisk was broken and the episode was on it!
But Michael Tse & Sugar Tang Xiao were the Champion!
Second were Jason Zhang & Shirley Yeung
Thirth were Xia La & Jie Ji
Last were Sonija Kwok & Carlo Ng

But i really looking forward this season! I really hope i gonna like it ^^

No comments: