Search This Blog

April 2, 2008

#308 Euro 2008!

Almsot Every Wednesday i will go to Amsterdam with Shanshan!
Wehehehe i was to late! SORRRY. I just love to sleep! LOL.
Actually only want to give The South Park boxes to my sis! Shanshan get 3 seasons for me and the last one i bought it by myself! Thanks!
My mother & i gave it for CK's birthday!!

Because i'm hungry we went to La Ruche to eat something!
Well only me! Because Shan eat something before!
I took a bread with egg and bacon! It was tasty! Only still hungry after it!
I'm a nice sis! I bought a boxer for my little brother! hehe.

Because my sis can't make it to meet us!
We went to her to gave her the South Park boxes!
And bought some stuff @ the toko ^^ FOOOOD lol

At the damsquare there are stuffs about Suisse!
Because Euro 2008! I took some picas from it! LOL [pictures coming]
No any land to support this year!!
Because England kick out already!! :(

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: