Search This Blog

April 21, 2008

#319 Fancy Fair @ Damsquare

Today is my day off!
I went with Shanshan to Amsterdam!
There is a Fancy Fair @ Damsqaure
And I love it! HAHAHAHAHA
I'm crazy @ grabbing dolls ^^
But this time i only grabbed 3 dolls :(
Also the dolls are not very actractive!
We spent an hour @ the FF and went to dinner!

We went to the Italian near the Damsquare
Shanshan eat there before and think it was ok!
So we decided to go there
I ordered a Penne a la Tonno & Shan a Penne Carbonera!
Well, its was ok. Shanshan dish was more actractive than mine! LOL
I don't like the Tomato Sauce actually

After dinner we went back to the FF ^^
Yeah i love it! But this time not grabbing dolls but playing pusher!
I spent 20 euro and i have a mug from Winnie The Pooh, A Cappacino Set and 3 keychain! And i love it ^^
Hihi Next Time again ^^

Picas coming ^^

No comments: