Search This Blog

September 9, 2007

#56 Shan² is Chi Sien Leu ^^

Everybody always said to me that I'm crazy watching so many series. Watching till the morning. My record for a serie is less than a day for a 20 episode serie [The Champion, 2005, Singapore]. Last night i talked with Shanshan on msn and she said this to me

ѕнαиѕнαη'°:
yesterday i finished episode 2
ѕнαиѕнαη'°:
and now i'm watching episode 17
ѕнαиѕнαη'°:
WAHAHA

And this i found at her blog

Ohh goshh..i watched Forensic Heroes non stop last night haha finished the serie in 1,5 day O.ookayy thats sick! haha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So she finished her serie in 1,5 day. Thats crazy too or not??
Haha thats mean am not the only one who's crazy :D
I got company from Shanshan. YEAH ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAI'm guilty!! I'm not always like this =P haha

-;<3 shanshan