Search This Blog

September 1, 2007

#50 Wo Ai 'ECHO B² Tang' !! ^^

My Favo member of Bang Bang Tang [模範棒棒堂]!!

ECHO ^^'

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He's so *suai*! Everytime i watch Bang Bang Tang i hope he's in the newest episode. Because he's often there :(. First time i watch BBT was 12-07-07 淘汰賽 and ECHO's first 淘汰賽 [he became a member in april/may this year] ! And ow i like his BEAT BOX. So Cool! And you often see Asians BB! His first 淘汰賽 and he won the runner up prize! :) YEAH!! He also won the runner up prize with the MIKA contest with Terry & 野獸. Yesterday i watch an old episode of BBT from end of june! And ECHO BB without mic is OMG *So Suai* :)

Name: 李昶俊
DOB: 1986/02/01
Height: 173 cm
Weight: 63 kg
Interesting: Beat Box, Hip Hop, Music, Sport



淘汰賽 12 July 2007


MIK卡通歌创意大赛 15 August 2007


舞林至尊选拔 17 August 2007


Gossip!! :P 20 August 2007

I'm really crazy @ him. I use his 'BB' as my ringtone :$ hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah!! I know you like him..
I was just teasing you ..
hahahah
he does know how to beatbox ok!!!
xxxpoes