Search This Blog

June 27, 2011

#1428 Day Off #23

Day Off #23:
My planning was stay home to watch some Tennis
It's the only day I can watch a whole day of Wimbledon
But My mother force me to go with her to Amsterdam
She just need to buy some things before she's going on Holiday
And that's about 3/4 weeks ... *SIGH*

Anyway my little brother and a friend from him joined us!
My mother is just so slow with shopping!
It took hours to shop in the shopping street from Amsterdam!
And I just have to join ...
I saw some very nice pair of shoes, but too bad it wasn't in my size!

This my only buy!
A Swarovski ring.. It was in sale and so cheap
So why not!! Love it!



We got dinner @ Oriental city.
I sometimes go there to have dim sum but hardly go with dinner!
These dishes we took.
Fried Oysters, Filled Tahoe with seafood, Pork meat with Taro,
Chicken in Sweet Sour Sauce and ERRR...
I don't know what it is in English.. Just something with pork
It was way to much ... we took it away ^^





Well @ home I still got some time to catch some Tennis!
I heart Tennis!! Well only watching LOL

No comments: