Search This Blog

June 8, 2011

#1412 Secrets For Sale


After 2 Taiwanese drama, gonna watch a Singapore drama again.
This time Secrets For Sale aka 拍。卖
If I'm right it had aired around March this year.

It's about a private investigator, who was a female cop before, takes over the agency of his brother-in-law, who mysteriously disappear with her sis and nephews.
It's about different cases from the sight of a PI

Female lead is for Jesseca Liu
She's back on screen again?
Male lead for Christopher Lee
They co-operate for the 5th time!
If I'm right LOL
Rhapsody In Blue, Through It All, Rhytm Of Life, Beach.Ball.Babes

Also got Thomas Ong..
This time in a supporting role!

Also starring Lawrence Wong, Lin Mei Qiao, Pan Ling Ling, Yao Wen Long, Zhu Hou Ren, Chen Shu Cheng, Chew Chor Meng, Koh Yah Hwee, Julie Tan, Nat Ho ETC

This drama contains 13 Episodes
I think I will enjoy it
I love cases and mystery ^^

No comments: