Search This Blog

June 4, 2011

#1408 Channel-X - Final



Chinese: 國民英雄
English: Channel-X
Genre: Mystery/Romance/Action
Episodes: 19
Country: Taiwan
Year: 2010
Rating: 8.8

So once again we started with "the ending" and going back to the beginning!
But when we went back to "the beginning" from the "ending"
I never thought the ending will be like that!
I was looking for a surprise ending but it turned into a happy but a
little bit of disappointed!
Not disappointed about An Zai Yong & Xiao Lu..
BUT about the supporting cast: Yuan Qing & Yi An
What happen with them?
Yuan Qing suddenly disappear before "the beginning"
He wasn't a part of "the ending" anymore!!
And Yi An maybe turned good later..
BUT I was hoping She & Yuan Qing maybe got a part when they are together or something?
Do You still understand "The Beginning" & "The Ending"? LOL
A little bit confused HAHA

But anyway it's a nice drama to watch!
I love drama's with another genre.
So beside romance we also got action & mystery!



In the beginning I wasn't familiar with Xiao Lu's character!
That cool just don't suit with Amber!
She's from the cuteness!
But further in the drama u can see it back!
From the 3 drama's Amber got I watched 2!
Now I only have to watch her debuting drama Woody Samba!

My second drama from Joe Cheng!
I don't know but his tune from his voice make him so gay!
I know he isn't but SORRRY it really sound like that!!
But he is very handsome in here! ^^
That I fall in love with him! Well his character HAHA
He's so lucky!! He can kiss with 3 different women in here!
Amber, Tracy & Michelle! HAHA

It's really the first time I see Lu Ting Wei in an "evil" role!
He's only 2 years my senior!
Why he plays something like 30+
I just want my cool handsome Zou Ke Qiang back!! (Bump Off Lover)

Is it me or .. Did you see Iverson Zhang in here?
I see him in the cast list but I didn't see him in here!
WEIRD!!!

OH Yeah forgot I LOVE THE OST & BLOOPERS HAHAHA
Anthony Neely is DAMN HOT!! ^^

Summary:
On the day he was to expose the biggest corporate scandal, An Zai Yong, the face of BIGTV News, was arrested for killing his girlfriend. A trial by media cost him his career and led his friends to betray him. In his darkest hour his only ally was his foe, Channel-X tabloid reporter Hong Xiao Lu. Together they would dig for the truth and clear his name

Cast:
Joe Cheng - An Zai Yong/Andrew
Amber Kuo - Hong Xiao Lu
Tracy Zhou - Zuo Yi An
Chris Lee - Kong Yuan Qing
Ivan Ai - Chen Jia Lin
Lu Ting Wei - Chen Jia Liang
Wasir Zhou - Wang Tie Zhi
Wang Da Lu - Gu Yong En





Special Appearance:
Michelle Chen - Luo Shan Shan
Fan Guang Yao - Zheng Jing Lun
Hank Wu - Li Wen Qiang
Helen To - Zhang Chai Li
Lu Man Yin - Qing E Sao
Ben Tie Xiang - Michael Liu
Gu Bin - Xie Yi Da
Sam Huang - Killer
Calvin Li - Taxi driver Opening Scene
Xuan Ye Ke Fen - Chen Si Jia
Iverson Zhang - Qiu Jie Wei

Love:
Xiao Lu
An Zai Yong
Shan Shan

Xiao Lu & An Zai Yong [Lovers]
Channel-X

Hate:
Yuan Qing
Yi An
Chen Jia Lin
Chen Jia Liang

Soundtrack:
Theme: Happy Doomsday by Athony Neely
Sub: Amazing Grace by Olivia Ong
OST: The Last Embrace by Anthony Neely
OST: Brawl by Anthony Neely
OST: Nightmares by Anthony Neely
OST: You Are To Arrogant by Hebe
OST: I Don't Think I Will Love You



Memorable Scene:
- The dead of Luo Shan Shan! She's so innocent! She was also the key of the whole drama! It was so sad!
- The first proposal from An Zai Yong to Xiao Lu, but it was ruined by Yi An to tell An Zai Yong, Xiao Lu's secret. It was so sad!
- The 2nd proposal from An to Xiao Lu. The words were very touching!
- The scene when An don't know what he feels for Xiao Lu. He always treat her as little sister, but its not that! He also got feelings for her. But he don't know!
- I was so happy when Xiao Lu & An are finally together! The scene for the graveyard from Shan.
- The first kiss ^^ ... So cute!! HAHAHA also the second! The one when Xiao Lu was drunk! Funny ^^
- Xiao Lu seduced An Zai Yong to take "naked" pictures from him. Was so funny!!
- When Xiao Lu & An are looking around for furnitures for their new own home!



[credits: wiki.d-addicts.com]

No comments: