Search This Blog

June 20, 2011

#1423 Kantjil & Tijger

A "date" with my darling @ my day off!
We only meet for dinner
but I was early so I went to shopping
Although not really shopping LOL
Just exchange something!

It was so boring if you done with you have to do!
So just waiting till 6 PM till Poymea come!

We had dinner @ Kantjil & Tijgers
The place for Indonesian food
It was my first time there!
So curious!!


This is wat we ordered and share it together:
- Nasi Koening
- Lontong
- Roedjak Manis
- Pepesan Djamoer
- Ikan Boemboe Bali
- Tahoe Telor
- Sambal Goreng Ketang

The Roedjak Manis & The Sambal Goreng Ketang are the must try!
That's so delicious! The others are OK

And as desert I chose the Tjendol
My sister advised me that!
It was OK... The drink was OK
But the 'jelly' looks so YIKES!!
Poymea took mango-papaya ice cream.

It was a nice day with Poymea
It was only so short!!
Next time we must meet a whole day ^^

No comments: