Search This Blog

March 5, 2011

#1322 Freeze - Final


Korean: 프리즈 Peurijeu
English: Freeze
Genre: Mystery/Romance
Episodes: 5
Country: Korea
Year: 2006
Rating: 8.3

A 'movie review post' instead a 'drama review post'
It's so hard to review a short old Korean drama
Sorry!!

I actually could finish it in 1 day, but it took me 3 days!
I wish it was longer, because everything went so fast!
I totally love it!!

I love the story and the chemistry between the character Joong Won & Chae Yeon
The only I don't like was the ending!
Why have it end like that? So hate it!!

Lee Seo Jin is still on of my favorite!
I was hoping he can shoot some new movies or dramas!
Latest drama was from 2009 already!

Park Han Byul is so cute!
I saw her before in the Wishing Stairs and after I saw her movie list
I also want to see Yoga! An another horror movie LOL
Following her @ twitter now ^^

There was a special feature on the DVD: The movie!
It was only a short version of the drama!
That's so stupid!
It's already short and they cut it in 2 hours!!
I was hoping for an another story with the same character and a happy ending
But too bad it wasn't



Summary:
This is a story involving vampires. It goes back to 350 years when Joong Won saved the vampire I Hwa from being burned at the stake in his village. He fell off the cliff while they escaped and I Hha had to give him her blood in order to save him from dying and thus Joong Won was transformed into an vampire also.

In the modern day Seoul, they opened a bar. One day Joong Won received a letter from his former love who was dying and entrusted him to look after her daughter Chae Yeon. Joong Won fell in love with this woman some 20 years ago but broke up without telling her the truth about himself. After her mother's funeral, Chae Yeon found a picture that her mother treasured a lot with someone looking like Joong Won in it and she set out to look for him. When she finally found him, she thought he was the son of her mother's long lost lover as Joong Won's appearance didn't change as a vampire. They start to fall in love and I-Wha has difficulty dealing with that. At the same time a serial killer who sucks blood from the victims is on the loose...

Cast:
Lee Seo Jin - Baek Joong Won
Park Han Byul - Jang Chae Yeon
Son Tae Yeong - I Hwa
Lee Jun - Chae Yeon's friend
Ji Dae Han -
Lee Han Wi - Vampire
Kim Kwang Gyoo - Detective

SPOILERS


[credits: hancinema.net,wiki.d-addicts.com]

No comments: