Search This Blog

March 2, 2011

#1320 YEAH - My SG Package ^^

MY SG package arrived!!
YEAH YEAH YEAH

I made a trip to The Hague to pick up my package before I started with work!
First I went to have dim sum with my girl Polly ^^



It's really a long time ago that I have dim sum!
And with my girl Polly ....
Actually no time for it and not on a working day!
So it was very nice we could have dim sum together ^^
And a nice chat!!!

After went to Elsie to pick up my package!
I totally forgot what I bought LOL
I only now some CDS & DVDS/Dramas and stuff for Polly
Actually so stupid I didn't bought the drama 'That Loves Come' and now I badly want to see it because it has Chao Yi Lan!
Next time better!!
I'm totally happy with my Korea Drama FREEEZE!!
Gonna watch it after work ^^

Thanks for Elsie, Emily for sending and Polly for go with me ^^

No comments: